The Write Journey has postponed all in-person workshops & retreats. Virtual workshops and one-on-one sessions are now available.
Writing is not only a companion, and trusted confidant that can help you move emotions in a healthy direction, uncover the truth of who you are, and anchor you in hard times; but, did you know that studies have shown that writing can improve health of both the body and the mind?
Benefits of Writing Include:
- Reduced stress in the body
- Decreased depression & anxiety
- Reduced symptoms of post-traumatic stress
- Increased mood
- Reduced time of wound healing
- Reduced blood pressure
- Improved lung function
- Boosts immune function
- Creates deeper meaning in your life
- Permits you access to your authentic voice
With this range of benefits, why not start a writing practice today?
The Write Journey workshop series was developed on the foundation of writing to heal. Chelsea Palermo created The Write Journey to teach others how to write through the hardest parts of their lives. She incorporated her writing process, including how she wrote through trauma, the craft of writing, and studies on the benefits of writing into the The Write Journey courses and workshops.
The Write Journey Courses Include:
- Write To Self
- The Metaphor Of Trauma
- Transformation: The Art & Craft Of Writing Our Lives
- The Narrative: Writing The Story That Must Be Told
The Write Journey Workshops Include:
- Healing Writing & Meditations
- Gratitude Review
- Vision Writing
- Flash Memoir
- & More
The Write Journey Additional Offers:
- My Write Journey: One-On-One Sessions
- Women’s Writing Group